That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Nathan's Life List

  • Write and record a song, if not a whole album
  • Write something and have it published
  • Design and build my own house - have bowling lane in the basement/garage
  • Own a boat and actually use it
  • Bowl a perfect 300
  • Visit all 7 continents and, assuming it's available commercially, sometime in my lifetime, the moon.
  • See the 7 wonders of the ancient world, the natural world, the modern world, etc...
This is what I've got so far, it's sad because I can't really think of anything else I want to accomplish - I guess I'm not as ambitious as I thought. Perhaps I need to think about my life a little bit more and figure out some more things I want to do with it...tricky tricky.

Other than that, has anyone beside me seen the Simpsons Movie? Discuss.

No comments: