That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

an introduction of sorts

Hello,

My name is Amanda Jana invited me to your wonderful blog. I am currently reading some of the back entries and making comments to them but I think it is going to take me some time to catch all the way up. I want to say that so far I am in LOVE with your blog. I love the idea of just being able to talk to someone. Jana had become my person to talk to about anything and we would talk about some really weird stuff, as well as some very practical things. I have grown to miss that a lot this summer so I am happy to be able to be a part of that again. I love getting glimpses into how other people think about things. I mean not only what it is that you think but actually how you come about to think it. I love the way people's minds work and talking about things really allows you to get a good insight into that. So thank you for letting me be a part of this blog. I really appreciate it. Also I promise that soon I will have many of my own contributions. I simply wanted to have a chance to introduce myself and let you know that I have been commenting on what you have already submitted. Slowly but surly I am catching up with what you are talking about.

No comments: