That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ten things and more

I'll work on coming up with people to invite that would actually write with us. And I won't add another topic this week as I still have two to catch up on :)

Ahhh yes, it depends because this is a position to get me experience and knowledge about being a real life chemist. From there I will go on to....rule the world. Ok not really but since I don't know what to do I'm sticking it out while I think it out.

First of all I will give you my list of my 10 favorite things ever.
1. Relationships-including but not limited to friends, family and acquaintances
2. Music-doesn't really matter what kind, because we listen and live it everyday.
3. Science-mainly chemistry, but physics, biology and technology and other types as well
4. Communication-languages, types of
5. Nature-Sunsets, landscapes, animals, unaltered naturalness
6. Art-photography, paintings, theater, movies, you get the idea
7. Evil-I'll tell you more in my explanations
8. Handmade things-food, crafts, etc
9. Books
10. Beer

Runners up: Books, Sports, and Good

I will be doing my explanations when/as I have time to sit down and type them. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get that chance. But at the same time I wouldn't count on it being too quick.

As for my five cds. I would have to have:
1. 8X10 by Randy Travis. Sorry I know it's not a classic, but I can't go too long without hearing his voice.
2. Yellow Submarine-The Beetles. Kind of a classic mix of their stuff and it always brings to mind the movie, which I love
3. Stunt-Barenaked Ladies-Some of their best work is on this album and they're a good fun
4. Love/Sex Future Sounds-Justin Timberlake-You've always got to have a dance mix and this is one of the best current ones that I'm listening to.
5. Last but not least would have to be the first Nickel Creek Cd, Nickel Creek.

My choices aren't as refined or introspective as they have been in the past, but they reflect my thoughts lately that I just want to enjoy it and take it all in.

So on that note. I will be thinking of my movies and working on my reasons behind my thinking and will refrain from topic naming for the time being. I ask you to continue on as usual. :)
Ta.

No comments: