That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

If you Steal my Sunshine...

Good news everybody!  Well, we'll get to that in a second, let's start with an apology because again...you've all gone on a back burner as I worked through the stresses of work and school and life in general and while I've been able to form ideas for posting...I haven't had time to pull out fully formed ideas, let alone something I could type up in complete sentences.  That being said...I've now lost my job, so expect to see a lot more of me.  I'm obviously looking for employment, spending more time with the dogs, working on the house (painting, cleaning, organizing), but I'll also be able to post more which is a good thing.  Right now I'm going to walk the dogs, but my next topic will be the election and everything that went along with it.  Ta.

No comments: