That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introduction

Evening all.

I’d like to introduce myself as a kind of ‘trailer’ to the future posts I hope to write for this community.

My name is Gary (Aka Razor Goz) & I am from Cornwall in the UK. I was invited by Nathan Hart, after becoming friends on the game Tribal Wars. (I was a member of RIP.)

I am not all that fantastic at philosophy (I scraped an E at A-level) but hope to learn, meet people (because that’s what the internet was made for (I would hope)) and maybe contribute my opinions and thoughts along the way.

Thanks for reading,

Gary

No comments: