That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

"I have a skinny vagina" "Maybe you should feed it some carbs."

I know, I've been absent. I'll be back soon. A huge piece of my time will be in the past come Wednesday, promise. In the meantime, a thought...

CunninLynguists is pretty funny, as far as rap names go, no? I dare say it actually confirms itself. Thoughts?

  • Michael Vick
  • The constructs of family (continued)
  • The Dead Weather - Horehound
  • The Fiery Furnaces - I'm Going Away
  • The Fiery Furnaces in general...
  • Universal Health Care
  • Pandora
  • Funny People
  • Album Reviews (more on this later), but this is a multi-post concept, not a post in itself, although I'll probably have an introductory concept post just to introduce you to the idea.

No comments: