That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ever wonder...

How some people appear to have more compassion for animals that fellow human beings? I suppose I'm probably one of them, where if I don't know the person - frankly, I don't care if they die or not (okay, I'm probably not that cold...but pretty close I bet), but say I see even an image of a dog or cat being ill-treated and it upsets me something good. What is with that?

No comments: