That's the spirit of the whole thing, isn't it? A place to discuss whatever is on your mind - ask questions when you have them, propose theories or explain thoughts when they come to you. An open place for conversation among many diverse individuals.

Instructions

If you would like to join our community, please leave a comment, and we will be sure to add you as an author. You're also welcome to join the conversation on Twitter, just search 'weekendphilosophers'. All questions can be directed to nathan.driftwoodprose@gmail.com

Friday, September 7, 2007

I vote we just call ourselves "the Weekend Philosophers"

Excellent - this is some good conversation, stupid life getting in the way of steady posting. I'll post more later - I just wanted to make sure everyone else was alive - a lot is going on right now and I'm being constantly distracted even as I type. Post later - you all post too, plenty to talk about, plenty more things to be said and discussed - let's keep it rolling. I'm out - ta.

No comments: